We are active in health care, early childhood care and education, primary education and welfare. Respect for Diversity runs like a thread through all our work.
We undertake the following activities at national Dutch as well as international level:
- developing, transferring and laying down methods
- developing trainings for professionals and managers
- setting up and carrying out research and evaluations
- advice to institutions and authorities
- support of cooperation with others
The partners of Bureau MUTANT:
- Anke van Keulen is a social pedagogue. In her assignments she likes to anticipate changes in society and she gives shape to innovations in professional practice; education and/or diversity are core concepts in her work. Working at European level is a challenge to her. Read on.
- Fuusje de Graaff
studied social geography and adult education and has a PhD in medical antropology. Her assignments mostly address intercultural communication and contacts. Core concepts are: diversity, participation by clients from ethnic minorities, intercultural management and customised care. Read on.